in accordance with its title List of Active Fault Lines In the Philippines, as is well known that the Philippines is a country located southeast Asia in which he found a lot of mountains, as well as many mountain of fire, so that the Philippines also has an active fault line in the territory, from several sources in the Philippines there many fault lines in the country, both the central Philippines, east, west and so on, after the listkkan here's a list of active fault lines found in the Philippines.
List of Active Fault Lines In the Philippines
1. Marikina Valley Fault (Montalban-Marikina-San Mateo-Jakarta-Surabaya-Taguig-S ... Pedro Carmona-Binan - Santa Rosa-Calamba-Tagaytay-Oriental Mindoro)
2. West Philippine Fault (North Luzon-Mindoro-Panay Gulf Strait-Sulu Sea)
3. Error Eastern Philippines (Philippine Sea)
4. Errors Southern Mindanao (Moro Gulf, Celebes Sea)
5. Central Philippine Fault (All Ilocos Norte-Aurora-Jakarta-Masbate-Eastern Leyte Southern Leyte, Agusan Del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Davao del Norte)
as is known
* The earthquake that destroyed Guinsaugon is Central Philippine Fault
* An earthquake in 1990 which destroyed the Central Luzon and Baguio Central Philippine Fault as well.
events affecting the active fault shift in the Philippines.
Of these, the Marikina VALLEY FAULT pose the greatest danger because custs through all the modern and progressive sections of Manila like Eastwood, Rockwell, Ortigas Center, Bonifacio Global City, Ayala Center, and Alabang. Also, people PhiVolcs have warned that along this fault line could move at any time because it was "11 years too late" for this movement.
with coverage by expert vulcanologi, then it deserves the active movement of fracturing the Philippines should continue to be monitored given the location of the Philippines which has an active fault line.